Not much change. The x-ray of her chest showed that there was still some blood there. They did a second broncoscopy and saw that the condition hadn't improved with the steroid treatment. So they've added Novoseven, also known by the name Coagulant Factor VIIa (recombinant) which is a coagulant. She is calm and asleep. And they tell me she won't remember this part. I'm glad about that. I talk in her ear and I don't know if she can understand it, but it's certainly a familiar vibration.
We have received a cornucopia of Thanksgiving invitations and thanks to all for that. Many wonderful offers. I wish there was one every day and we could just keep going to them. But we'll be going up to Lake Arrowhead tomorrow for our tradition of the last few years at the McDonald's house. We met Chris and Lupe in a birthing class before our first kids were born, 17 years ago. Give thanks, and raise a glass to Rosina!
xo
ph
PS Went to see her today - Thanksgiving - and she was still pretty much the same. A slight fever, but they believe her lungs are a bit better.
5 comments:
Tonight we toasted to Rosina. She is in our thoughts every day and I give thanks that you are sharing this experience with us so that we can visualize our being with you through it. Lots of love -- Betsey and John
The 43 people at the Cauffman family Thanksgiving feast remembered Rosina - lots of love headed your way. We were at Heywood and Karen Becker's farm in Carversville, PA, near New Hope, having Thanksgiving in a barn. Cool! You would have loved it, Z.
xoxo John & Margo
Hey Rosina and Peter - We are sending lots of love and prayers from chilly Pennsylvania. And Rosina, we know you are gathering strength, so we send you ours. Love, love, love,
Barbara and Bill xoxo
Thanks, Peter, for creating such a "real" and heartfelt connection here for all of us who love Rosina. She is in my thoughts all the time (you and the kids sneak in there, too), and I'm sending "all I got" her way. I check the blog daily, as do the rest of the loving fans out there, I'm sure.
xoxo
Liz
Oi Peter!
Quero que saiba que todos nós aqui no Brasil estamos acompanhando o blog diariamente. Te agradeço por nos manter informados!Quero que saiba que estamos torcendo e rezando muito, tudo vai dar certo!!
Muitos beijos, muita força e saudades
Tati e Mari :-)
Post a Comment