Just very briefly, Rosina is responding to the treatment, and the oxygen percentage on the ventilator has been lowered to 30%, which is good, it means she is absorbing more oxygen. Her x-ray today was clearer. She's still out and on the ventilator. I was out there this evening and she's doing okay. On the transplant side of things, her White Blood Cell count is up to 10, so that's working. Thanks you all for the encouraging thoughts and words.xo
ph
14 comments:
I am so happy to hear this.
You, both of you, will get through this.
We're sending our love and positive thoughts.
Catharine and Jeffrey
GO White Blood Cells!!! GO!!!!!
Da-lhe Rosina!
xoxoxo
R&A
One little step at a time... they will add up. Glad to hear the woods are thinning out.
All my love,
Diane
Up here in Wauna Land, (Read here, the Pacific Northwest) my Gram taught me about wishing stones. During the ice age, a huge glacier carved and tumbled rocks and dragged them all the way through Canada and into our neck of the woods. Brown stones. Grey stones. Black stones. But occationally beautiful ones in sherbert colors and sunset colors and mermaid colors.
But any seven year old can tell you the best are the wishing stones--ones that have a white stripe all the way around it. If you are lucky enough, you will find one that's complete. You hold it tight, close your eyes, turn your back to the waves and throw the stone over you left sholder. If it hits the water, then your wish will come true.
I'll find a wishing rock tomorrow during my morning walk, name my wishing rock Rosina, and I'll wish for health for Rosina.
God bless you all on your journey towards health!
Rosina is like the Little Engine That Could (as Peter said previously) . Sounds as though she is using every fiber of strength to get over the hill . We're pulling for you, Rosina. Keep that engine going strong! We love you and wish you well with all our heart and soul.
Valerie and Brad
Rosina guerreira! Gambate Ro!! It's weird being so far from you guys and wanting to be so close. What it does to me, how it affects me and messes with the chemicals in my brain. Yesterdays news left me in a state of depressed anxiety and todays simply MADE my day. My prayers and thoughts are with both of you all the time. Love!!
I think we are feeling a little ray of sunshine through the clouds. Hallelujah!
Steph
yayyyyy! yayyyyy! go white blood cells go! that is some fine bone marrow! have an appt next tuesday for blood donation at 3pm. see you then with superpowered red stuff! xoxo
Go, Sis, go!!!!
Vento de maio, rainha dos raios de sol!
Iansã te protege e te guia, pelos caminhos da coragem e da mudança dos ventos!
EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE, WE'LL BE WATCHING YOU!
HERE, THERE AND EVERYWHERE!
LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!
Zélia
Hooray!!!!!!!!! We're delighted to hear good news!! Can't wait to hear more and more!!!!!
Love and hugs,
Julie, Steve & kids!
Rosina, I've never been one to pray, and as a good agnostic, most of the time I just sit and wonder. But when I think of you, I think of all the love you bring to the world and all around you, I think of all the sunny, bright energy you yield into this world and suddenly I see myself saying a silent prayer and willing whatever sunshine there is within me to go your way and warm you up and fuel your recovery. I guess I do believe in the healing power of love and good wishes. Here are my very best healing wishes to you, to warm you and all of those around you, who are taking such good, loving care of you.
beijos de quem sempre que te quer bem, Anna
Rosina, I've never been one to pray, and as a good agnostic, most of the time I just sit and wonder. But when I think of you, I think of all the love you bring to the world and all around you, I think of all the sunny, bright energy you yield into this world and suddenly I see myself saying a silent prayer and willing whatever sunshine there is within me to go your way and warm you up and fuel your recovery. I guess I do believe in the healing power of love and good wishes. Here are my very best healing wishes to you, to warm you and all of those around you, who are taking such good, loving care of you.
beijos de quem sempre que te quer bem, Anna
Rosina, I know you can't read this yet, but wanted you to know that I love you and am thinking of you. Much love to the family.
Dan
Hey Rosina,
I've just been catching up on everything that's been going on since the transplant. I so wish I could just take your place even for a day to give you a break. I hope you know that the strength and courage you are showing is truly inspirational. I'm thinking lots about you and Peter and the kids.
Reid
Post a Comment