Just a quick note - if you are calling Rosina, her cell phone is better than the room phone. She can mute it if she wants and it has voice mail. Thanks. PH
Downloaded your lovely photo of Will - keeping a passel of good thoughts here. Donated blood today, but no idea if it's the right type or not. The fig newton was delicious, though. Forgot to give you Frank's office phone if you ever need: 423-2468. I'm working on the video ichat (I have a cold). I hear bamboo sheets are lovely.
Oi Rose, acabei não conseguindo falar com a Zélia esta semana aqui em BH, quando os Mutantes tocaram. Queria te mandar umas coisinhas gostosas que fiz pra você através dela. Parece que ela vai cantar aí essa próxima semana, não? Minha flor, quero muito que esse tempo seu aí passe logo e rezo por isso. Força, amor, saúde e paz em seu coração. Beijos Annitas
3 comments:
Downloaded your lovely photo of Will - keeping a passel of good thoughts here. Donated blood today, but no idea if it's the right type or not. The fig newton was delicious, though. Forgot to give you Frank's office phone if you ever need: 423-2468. I'm working on the video ichat (I have a cold). I hear bamboo sheets are lovely.
Hey darlings all! I've made my appointment to buzz my hair on this coming Thursday. I'll forward you pictures once it's done.
I know I won't look nearly as stunning as Rosina, but at least we can grow in our hair together!
We love you and think about you all the time
Andrea & Rogerio
Oi Rose, acabei não conseguindo falar com a Zélia esta semana aqui em BH, quando os Mutantes tocaram.
Queria te mandar umas coisinhas gostosas que fiz pra você através dela. Parece que ela vai cantar aí essa próxima semana, não?
Minha flor, quero muito que esse tempo seu aí passe logo e rezo por isso. Força, amor, saúde e paz em seu coração.
Beijos
Annitas
Post a Comment