Thursday, June 28, 2007

Never Not Smiling

Have you ever seen a picture of Rosina not smiling? I don't think I have, and I've taken most of them. Nina and I went over this evening to hang out. Rosina had her second blast of Idarubicin, which sounds to me like the name of a woman who nobody likes, but gave a lot of money to the hospital - Ida Rubicin. So far the side effects are slight, but they will creep up. We watched Brasil lose to Mexico in soccer. The side effects of that were felt immediately.

It looks like Rosina will have internet in her room by the weekend which means email etc. - if she feels like it. I'm very excited about being able to video iChat with her - that's some powerful (emotional) technology. xo ph

8 comments:

Diane said...

Dear Beautiful Girls,
Peter-- love this photo and all your updates...I feel so close when I have been so far away...Glad Ida Rubicin is keeping herself under control at the moment. Looking forward to coming home and visiting, if Rosina is up to it.
xo
Diane

POUSADA ÁGUA FRESCA said...

Oi Peter!!
É ótimo poder acompanhar o dia-a-dia de vocês!!! É legal que torcemos juntos, a cada dia!!!
Muita força!!!!
Muitos beijos!!!
Tati

Anonymous said...

Rosina, minha amiga amada! Seus sorrisos, tão bem escolhidos por Peter, vão iluminando as expressões da gente.
Fica firme aí, que a gente fica daqui de olho em vcs também.
ESTOU MUITO CONFIANTE! E louca pra estar com vcs, ficar perto, só sentindo a distiancia diminuir!
Love you lots, you know that,
Zel
PS-Any special resquest from Rio de Janeiro?

Anonymous said...

Dear Peter & Rosina- We are rallying behind you...sign us up for Club Rosina! We promise to be loyal groupies and have full faith that you will come out of your unexpected detour even more beautiful, inside & out, than you already are...(if that's even possible). I've collected gobs of positive thoughts from my own C-stuff and will blast them your way so that you get plenty more good stuff to counteract that bad "Ida" stuff!!! Thank you Peter for sharing this beautiful blog -- it exudes Rosina's warmth & joie de vivre. Love, Stella (and Randall)

Anonymous said...

Jeb was sitting across the room when the page came up. He quickly walked across for a closer look.

"I thought that was a picture of Rosina without hair with a picture of Rosina with hair photoshopped in."

I guess we know who Nina looks more like!

xoxo

Jeb, John & Margo

Anonymous said...

Rosina & Peter, what an intersting observation about Rosina smiling. Unexpected knowledge ... a surprising benefit. I think her soul is in her smile and the smile in her eyes.

Kisses to you both.
Ann

Unknown said...

e tio pedrinho, queria te dizer que te admiro muito, minha madrinha merece todo esse carinho!! amo muito essa familia!!! beijos naty

Anonymous said...

ei Rose,
Tive notícias suas pela Anitas, que atualmente é aluna de francês do Léo. Estou torcendo para que tudo dê certo ete mando meu abraço , muitos beijos e muita saudades.
Zezé ( é, sou eu mesma sua velha amiga mineira), Léo , Pedro e Maíra
zezedurso@yahoo.com.br