I have nothing but emails to send that are always filled with all the love and wishes and hopes that can possibly fit into one. And I guess that's really better than nothing. I wish I could help, be there, do something, but maybe now I should not feel so bad. Rosina maybe needs peace, and I am far away, and so I'll continue simply sending you our love with good spirits and the beautiful light of Santa Fe. Peter, you take some of that light too. love, bean
I hope you can feel our love there in the room with you always. It is being pumped your way 24/7 and the moment it's ok to come out again, we will be there to do whatever is needed. Proud to be part of the Hastings Army of Love....
Just want you and Rosina to know all our thoughts, prayers and hopes are with her and your family. We want '08 to be a miraculous year for you. Please tell us if there is anything at all we can do... Susanne & Greg Daniels
I seem to feel Rosina everywhere I go: music and colors that bring her to mind. I hope you all can feel the love that's being sent out from all of us. Elizabeth F.
I wear an apron Rosina made for the CEE fair many years ago. It says, "Give Pizza a Chance" and is painted in beautiful pale blue greens shades that always remind my of Rosina. On it is a large peace sign which is also a Pizza. Wearing this apron has always made me happy. I now wear it to send love to Rosina and wish her peace and recovery and Pizza... Love to all the Hastings from the Reinisch Family
My heart breaks in light of Rosina's struggles. I wish I could do something. And so I send love in spite of my frustration. Virtual hugs. Comfort which does not satisfy. Something more if I could. xxoo Betsey
Dear Peter, It's very moving to read the loving messages from all your friends. I'll light another healing candle for her tonight. I've been thinking about your family every day and sending you positive, healing energy. Sincerely, Bridget Sienna
Our thoughts are with you... Our hearts are with you... We are deeply touched and inspired by the strength, love and friendships that bind you together. It makes a beautiful rainbow.
23 comments:
Our thoughts and love are with you all.
Andrea & Rogerio
We are right there with you, heart and soul.
xo Liz, Dick, Kevin and Eric
Thank you for keeping us posted - I'm driving around town with fingers crossed for you all.
I have nothing but emails to send that are always filled with all the love and wishes and hopes that can possibly fit into one.
And I guess that's really better than nothing.
I wish I could help, be there, do something, but maybe now I should not feel so bad. Rosina maybe needs peace, and I am far away, and so I'll continue simply sending you our love with good spirits and the beautiful light of Santa Fe.
Peter, you take some of that light too.
love, bean
We're thinking of you, Rosina and Peter, with all our love.
Julie, Steve, Evan & Maddie
Peter and Z,
I hope you can feel our love there in the room with you always. It is being pumped your way 24/7 and the moment it's ok to come out again, we will be there to do whatever is needed. Proud to be part of the Hastings Army of Love....
The Burtons
L, S and M
Just want you and Rosina to know all our thoughts, prayers and hopes are with her and your family. We want '08 to be a miraculous year for you. Please tell us if there is anything at all we can do...
Susanne & Greg Daniels
I seem to feel Rosina everywhere I go: music and colors that bring her to mind. I hope you all can feel the love that's being sent out from all of us. Elizabeth F.
I wear an apron Rosina made for the CEE fair many years ago. It says, "Give Pizza a Chance" and is painted in beautiful pale blue greens shades that always remind my of Rosina. On it is a large peace sign which is also a Pizza. Wearing this apron has always made me happy. I now wear it to send love to Rosina and wish her peace and recovery and Pizza...
Love to all the Hastings from the Reinisch Family
My heart breaks in light of Rosina's struggles. I wish I could do something. And so I send love in spite of my frustration. Virtual hugs. Comfort which does not satisfy. Something more if I could. xxoo Betsey
Dear Peter,
It's very moving to read the loving messages from all your friends. I'll light another healing candle for her tonight. I've been thinking about your family every day and sending you positive, healing energy.
Sincerely,
Bridget Sienna
Dear Peter, Rosina and family:
Sending energy and thoughts of peace and love --
Ramona and family
Peter, Rosina and family,
We love you all and pray for you every minute of every day.....egv, jonny, caroline and jack vein
Pedro e Ro, amanha vou mixar a musica Heaven to Me pro disco da minha banda El Niño. Essa musica é pra vc Ro e para a expectativa de sua melhora! Bjs.
Sending my love to Rosina and all or you, and medititating on healing light and warmth.
Janice
Pete,
Love and prayers from Joy and I.
John
Dear Zee, Anna and Peter, this is a song for you:
B Back
One day someone I'll B back
Home Sweet Home she have
All those pictures, friends and flowers are growing on this garden of glass
one day all this moment sad I'll be just Rosina happy
Beijos, DC
Rosina and Peter,
Our thoughts are with you...
Our hearts are with you...
We are deeply touched and inspired by the strength, love and friendships that bind you together. It makes a beautiful rainbow.
love, Stella, Randall, Nicholas and Maya
We think about you guys every day and send strong good wishes and love from NYC to the LA.
Much Love,
Becky, Kipp and Jake Fawcett
(Becky Snyder :))
We send our love, our prayers and our hearts to all the Hastings. There are many, many people holding you in the light.
We love you,
Emmy and Greg P.
Peter
God bless Rosina, you and all of your family. You are in our prayers.
with love and hope,
the Rueggers
Rosina Rules Always
Penner Title et al.
Great posts, especially this one – thank you! :-)
Post a Comment