Oi, Peter! I was thinking about Rosina, when I was voting for "OBAMA"!!!!!!!!Sandra
I'm doing an "accapella" with Rosina right now:Oba,Oba,Oba,Oba,Oba,Oba,Obaminha,toca fora toda a bandalheira,que o povo, ja esta cansado,de sofrer desta maneira...Brother Barack e a esperancadeste povo abandonado...(Varre Vassourinha do Janio Quadros)I'm sure I got a laugh from her.Beijos do tio Roge
Tuesday was about many people and things. For me, all day, it was constantly about Rosina. I thought about her all day and was pleased at the end of it.Mylène
Hey, Peter. Just thinking about you and sending our love. Julie and Steve B.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oi, Peter!
I was thinking about Rosina, when I was voting for "OBAMA"!!!!!!!!
Sandra
I'm doing an "accapella" with Rosina right now:
Oba,Oba,Oba,Oba,Oba,
Oba,Obaminha,
toca fora toda a bandalheira,
que o povo, ja esta cansado,
de sofrer desta maneira...
Brother Barack e a esperanca
deste povo abandonado...
(Varre Vassourinha do Janio Quadros)
I'm sure I got a laugh from her.
Beijos do tio Roge
Tuesday was about many people and things. For me, all day, it was constantly about Rosina. I thought about her all day and was pleased at the end of it.
Mylène
Hey, Peter. Just thinking about you and sending our love. Julie and Steve B.
Post a Comment